Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tree House

Have you imagined yourself living in a tree house? You will see the leaves, branches, birds, insects and more when you pull open your window. You can listen to the interesting sounds from the nature during the night. Isn't it cool or sort of creepy?

I always want to experience to live in a tree house since young. Someday in the future, I want to find a big tree to build a tree house and invite all of you to join me. May dream come true!

I knew there are a group of Japanese whose job is to design and build tree house in Japan. It is so awesome! They are simply amazing because they do their best to protect the trees meanwhile making good use of the space between branches to build the house. I applause for them indeed!

A friend of mine share with me there is different between a wooden and a concrete house. According to her, a wooden house is cooler and airy. She believes that a wooden house has better energy flows compared to concrete house. For many of us who have been staying in the 4 concrete walls, maybe it is time to find a wooden house and experience it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey it's so nice to stay in a tree house. I think it will be fun. I want to live in one too :D Btw, where is the place in the photo? Japan?
Lai San

Go Nature said...

Lai San, this photo was taken at Singapore Science Centre - Eco Garden early this month. Very cool right?