Thursday, July 24, 2008

3 Amazing Encounters

Do you believe in like attracts like? I have never seen events from this perspective until I watched The Secret. If you believe in something, visualize and feel it! The signal will be sent to universe and you will attract people and events that you are desired. Lately, I have three interesting encounters with three people. First, I received a call from a course mate who took the same entrepreneur course as me nine months ago to inquire some information. I can't recall we talked during the course; however, we ended up talking in the phone for more than an hour. Later, he invited me to join a study group that discusses The Four Agreements and I joined. Because of this study group and this dear friend, I met a group of people who are aware of the current education curriculum and pedagogies and we share the similar vision for the ideal school. I am so glad to find them! :>

Second, I was told to meet this particular kindergarten principal . Without hesitation, I called the principal and made an appointment to see him on that particular afternoon. There are many coincidences between us. Besides we believe in similar education model and philosophies, we both graduated from the same university overseas!

Last, I traveled to this beautiful recreation park yesterday to meet an amazing lady. I am very impressed after our 1+ hour conversation. On my way back, I couldn't stop applausing for her because she knows her mission for life so clearly and I can FEEL it. Not many of us know the true purpose of our own lives. Some said they knew but I fail to see they buying to it, but this amazing lady does! Although she names it differently, she has been adding values to others and will definitely contribute in a larger scale in the future.

I am grateful and extremely happy to meet all of them and expecting more marvelous people to walk into my life. Thanks the universe for all the great moments!

2 comments:

leonnie said...

Hi Fei,
Yup, I understand how you feel about the wonders of life and how the universe works, just that I call it the work of God and you name it otherwise. I can feel your enthusiasm and it has always been inspiring when listening to you. Keep the fire in you burning and I look forward to see more amazing encounters that you will have in the funture =)
LS

Go Nature said...

Dear Lai San,

Wonderful to hear from you! I am learning from everyone including you as well. Wait for you to come back.

Fei